Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

SERIOUS trouble in girly paradise

+6
Nath J
Etcetera
Netty
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
xweeqtx
Lexi69
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SERIOUS trouble in girly paradise - Page 3 Empty Re: SERIOUS trouble in girly paradise

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 23:42

the general rule on catfish is, "if its got whiskers then its a night hunter" they are pretty calm during the day and hide most of the time but become active at night, synos are swines for it esp with smaller fish and at 2 years plus he needs to be with larger fish in larger tank but not with clown loaches as they peck at them and cause ulcers. It was the syno, there could also be a fungus problem in the tank which made the bettas a target more than usual due to being weak, would explain the white mouths as could be cotton mouth which is easily treated. Get rid of him if you want females again.

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS trouble in girly paradise - Page 3 Empty Re: SERIOUS trouble in girly paradise

Post by Lexi69 Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 23:44

mellychops wrote:
Lexi69 wrote::Who would of known I would end up living with a murderer!! sunny

Twisted Evil Join my world. I didn't believe he was the murderer until I caught him with a guppy in his mouth Evil or Very Mad

:computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: Sorry but that is funny!! made me spit my wine out and that takes alot to do!! 🤣

Dont worry Daz I think I have decided that come sat he is gone. I hate the fact that I bought him when I first set up my big tank and that he has become a nightmare!! banghead sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 23:47

Lexi69 wrote:
mellychops wrote:
Lexi69 wrote::Who would of known I would end up living with a murderer!! sunny

Twisted Evil Join my world. I didn't believe he was the murderer until I caught him with a guppy in his mouth Evil or Very Mad

:computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: Sorry but that is funny!! made me spit my wine out and that takes alot to do!! 🤣

What a waste of wine 🤣

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 23:50

It was mel and I blame it on you!!! 🤣 at least I didn't have a coughing fit!! sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 23:51

Lexi69 wrote:It was mel and I blame it on you!!! 🤣 at least I didn't have a coughing fit!! sunny

🤣 Thanks 🤣 LOL Its when you get a coughing fit and then get the hiccups with it thats the worst 🤣

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Thu 16 Jul 2009 - 23:54

mellychops wrote:
Lexi69 wrote:It was mel and I blame it on you!!! 🤣 at least I didn't have a coughing fit!! sunny

🤣 Thanks 🤣 LOL Its when you get a coughing fit and then get the hiccups with it thats the worst 🤣

🤣 oh Mel you do cheers me up!!! sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 0:03

Lexi69 wrote:
mellychops wrote:

Twisted Evil What being able to laugh at me 🤣

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 0:05

mellychops wrote:
Lexi69 wrote:
mellychops wrote:

Twisted Evil What being able to laugh at me 🤣

🤣 with you not at you!!! sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 0:06

Bless thats a sweet thing to say Lexi being sweet OMG :shock: 🤣

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 0:19

mellychops wrote:Bless thats a sweet thing to say Lexi being sweet OMG :shock: 🤣

It happens occasionally as long as you dont piss me off!! I can be a nice girl it just doens't happen very often! 🤣 sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 0:24

Lexi69 wrote:
mellychops wrote:Bless thats a sweet thing to say Lexi being sweet OMG :shock: 🤣

It happens occasionally as long as you dont piss me off!! I can be a nice girl it just doens't happen very often! 🤣 sunny

🤣 You crack me up

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 1:28

Flippen eck Lexi....are you all psycho in your house.....remind me never to visit you....I'll never come out in one piece affraid affraid affraid
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 1:29

Netty wrote:Flippen eck Lexi....are you all psycho in your house.....remind me never to visit you....I'll never come out in one piece affraid affraid affraid

Nope not all just me and the catfish!! 🤣 Steve and Josh are fairly normal! except Joshie bit Steve on the shoulder last fri!! now that made me laugh!! sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 1:31

See what I mean........you're all bonkers bounce geek
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 1:32

🤣 but so are you! you'd fit in welll!! :lol!: sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 1:33

Maybe......I'll make sure I have my rabies shot first though :tongue: :tongue:
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 1:36

Netty wrote:Maybe......I'll make sure I have my rabies shot first though :tongue: :tongue:
argue argue argue argue how rude!!! did you not need the rabies shot being around Van !!! :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 1:46

I had all the shots to be around him.....I look like a pin cushion 🤣 🤣
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 1:48

Netty wrote:I had all the shots to be around him.....I look like a pin cushion 🤣 🤣
:computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: your making me choke again woman!! STOP IT!!! 🤣 sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Azulfire Fri 17 Jul 2009 - 13:59

wow, what cows
Azulfire
Azulfire
Plakat
Plakat

Back to top Go down

Post by DreyOfAud Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 18:47

hm.. that's interesting. Was it a big tank? I'm slowly building a sorority tank, so I'd like to know how to keep my girlies from killing each other. Just yesterday I added a new girl. She's really small, but is blue also (Blueberry). I saw my Dory FLARING at her! I've never seen a girl flare before! Doesn't look like they'll be getting along.. It's a 29 gal.

Sorry to hear your loss! If it was the catfish, I've never witnessed anything like that either!
DreyOfAud
DreyOfAud
Plakat
Plakat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 22:50

It was about 30 gal I think I can never remember I always have to go and measure it!!

I've always thought its best to get your girls together to avoid them getting 'territory' when you do add new ones your best to take the old ones out rearange the decor then add the new ones and the olds ones after. (if that makes sense)

I really dont think it was the girls 10 in two days just doesn't seem possible from fighting!

I still ahve a HUGE tank in my living room with one fish in it!! not good!! sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3