Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

Do's and Dont's of feeding puffers with vid!

5 posters

Go down

Do's and Dont's of feeding puffers with vid! Empty Do's and Dont's of feeding puffers with vid!

Post by lilacamy931 Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 21:58

Well this morning I learnt how not to feed puffers and did some proper ones so you can see how quickly their bellies bulge Smile

Step One - Do not feed fingers

Step Two - Get them mesmerized!

Step Three - Feed no fingers and watch bellies grow!

lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Do's and Dont's of feeding puffers with vid! Empty Re: Do's and Dont's of feeding puffers with vid!

Post by Guest Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 22:02

So glad you posted this I was in hysterics ealrier when you told me. Trevs just watched it laughing his head of 🤣

Back to top Go down

Do's and Dont's of feeding puffers with vid! Empty Re: Do's and Dont's of feeding puffers with vid!

Post by Netty Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 22:06

:computerlaugh: :computerlaugh: Go on......get ur hand in there woman...they're not pirahnas 🤣
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lilacamy931 Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 22:08

They nip hard!!! Plus well I was more shocked lol! Alex managed to get video stopped before he fell about laughing...yeah not my saviour. Did have to plunge arm in seconds later to wrestle the prawn from them before they exploded!
lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 22:10

OMG....I wish I had seen that :computerlaugh:
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lilacamy931 Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 22:11

I love them but ohhhh they got told off!
lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 22:15

They are adorable little finger nippers :Love:
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by liamg1285 Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 23:04

🤣 🤣 at first vid
liamg1285
liamg1285
Rosetail
Rosetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 23:13

:Love: They are adorable you should see them in real life Trev wants some now LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by pippoodle Tue 11 Aug 2009 - 23:18

lolol you made my night lmbbto

if you ever want snails for them hun i'm currently breeding - not that its hard to 0pond snails for mum in law and a few of her friends ponds so have lots only cost £1.50 to post lots - i sent netty some a while back i think
pippoodle
pippoodle
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by lilacamy931 Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 7:39

May have to pip on the snails! Currently had ramshrns and have some babies, but had them ages doing well then had accident with forgetting to change some cucumber out..mumble..mumble and so lost most babes, though got some teens which may sacrifice to the puffs soon! Thanks! x
lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 7:52

I have a snail problem here Lilacamy. I ain't a clue what they are tiny brown things I pick out everyday. Your more than welcome to them if you want them I'll start collectionf them up LOL. They might be too small though not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galanta Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 9:24

Geez! They sure are digging into that shrimp :shock:. I can imagine that they bite hurts! But... didn't you get three of them? Where was the last one? Hope they are all well...
Galanta
Galanta
Halfmoon
Halfmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by lilacamy931 Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 10:12

Ah had three little DPs which I rehomed, only went for two GSPs they look small in the tank now but get a good size and hope not to rehome any. Aw Melly if you want rid that is great theyll love all sizes, the big ones I had are too big and need smaller for them to get their mouths around. The couple juniors I have want to let them grow up as first batch to ensure have a continuing supply. But please please dont go to any trouble!

I have much better respect now! LOL They were happily attacking the siphon this morning and then the pingpong ball which placed for distraction while divedin. They dont tend to go for arms just the fingers! They are very funny to watch and sure will have more vids at some point Wink
lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down