Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

She's Left Me

+6
Lexi69
Galanta
lilacamy931
pippoodle
Netty
The young one
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

She's Left Me - Page 6 Empty Re: She's Left Me

Post by Guest Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 22:30

cost £2.87 for a dose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 22:30

its prob lavander based to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 22:31

Ohhh I might try that cheaper than frontline if it works. I've also heard a drop of garlic juice in the cats food helps. But not sure my cats would eat then 🤣

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 22:56

frontline thats it!!! pro ........ :lol!: i dont think Costa would turn his nose up to garlic, was on my faggots and mash like a bat out of hell tonight and almost burnt himself. He launches himself off the back of the sofa. argue both fast asleep now, it like having 2 kids with behaviour issues and they knacker themselves out at the same time and pass out for 30 mins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 23:16

Modaz wrote:frontline thats it!!! pro ........ :lol!: i dont think Costa would turn his nose up to garlic, was on my faggots and mash like a bat out of hell tonight and almost burnt himself. He launches himself off the back of the sofa. argue both fast asleep now, it like having 2 kids with behaviour issues and they knacker themselves out at the same time and pass out for 30 mins.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Thats my girl. She used to do that to me too. Stole a whole sausage once but it was too big for her and phoenix ate it instead. It really is like having kids I used to wake her up an hour before bed so she wore herself out hehehehehehe and didnt hassle me in the bedroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 23:18

i hope you realise that from thursday you may have to call her HE! argue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 23:20

Modaz wrote:i hope you realise that from thursday you may have to call her HE! argue

SHE :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 23:29

right wheres my car keys?, brb people, you know when im finished when Mellychops signs out indefinately! Poke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 1 Sep 2009 - 23:31

Modaz wrote:right wheres my car keys?, brb people, you know when im finished when Mellychops signs out indefinately! Poke

🤣 🤣 🤣 So scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Galanta Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 8:07

You WILL need to tell us if doc says kitty is a HE or SHE! No end to this "debate" otherwise.... She's Left Me - Page 6 Emo-hangover She's Left Me - Page 6 Emo-bash etc - you get the picture... If I were you Daz, I'd get some certificate from the vet and post it. Doesn't look like Melly will settle for anything less... 🤣
Galanta
Galanta
Halfmoon
Halfmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 21:03

lmao yeah I may just do that.

Poor Costa has sprained his back leg. Went to jump on a leather chair and obviously couldnt dig his claws in and fell badly and twisted it, Rang emergency vet and they said to keep him warm and call them if he gets worse. In some pain but seems to have settled a bit now. Gunna get them to check tomorrow at the VETS. the emergency Vet wanted £110 before looking at him and they said its best to keep eye on him rather than waste £110 when he could be checked in the morning. Looks like he is gunna spend the night in the bed to make sure he stays out of trouble.
Its got to the point where he and Diva play constantly and he just got in a bit of a mess. Nice to see them getting on so well and he is the first thing she goes to find when I get home. She wont even eat until he is eating. My dog now knows she is an animal and not human. :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 21:09

Awww poor little Costa....I hope he's ok and it's not too badly damaged!!! He's such a little dare devil...you're gonna have your hands full now LOL.

But isn't it nice that Diva finally has a little playmate thumbup
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 21:15

he will be ok, he cant put the foot down but can lift it to clean his bits with no problem :lol!: Yes! the best thing i did, such a gentle little thing with no attitude and doesnt claw the furniture which is nice. A simple pleasure to have around.
I lost him last night, he headed towards the bathroom and my heart sunk so hard when I saw the toilet lid still up. (shameful but its a man thing thats hard to break the habit ROFL!) I had my hand down the toilet ubend and didnt know what to do. Totally **** myself until the little sod came out from the towel shelf and pounced on me. toilet sit now in place and I keep checking it lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 21:19

🤣 🤣 the things our pets have us doing!!!!! Little beggars they are LOL
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lilacamy931 Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 21:21

AW Daz! Hope your little kitty is ok. Keep us updated, sounds like true love with him and Diva! More piccys!
lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 22:04

OMG Noooo My poor baby!!!!!! I hope she'll be okay keep me updated. Whenever I've run the emergency vet they've said the same. I sat up all night with Phoenix once as a kitten as I was so worried about him waiting till the vets opened.

I'm so so happy she and Diva are friends I told you they would be bless.

OMFG I can just picture you Daz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is such a little devil isn't she. Oh please watch your washing/machine/ dryer. I found her in mine at one point I'd forgot to shut the door LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 2 Sep 2009 - 23:35

he seems more settled now but still cant walk. Took him for a wee and he fell face first in the litter lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 3 Sep 2009 - 0:07

Modaz wrote:he seems more settled now but still cant walk. Took him for a wee and he fell face first in the litter lol

Awwwwwwww the poor little thing Sad I hope the vets sort him out tomorrow. At least she has a great daddy like you to look after her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6