Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

Chinchilla's anyone know anything?

+5
pippoodle
lilacamy931
Netty
cherrydanio
Wilsonnw8
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Chinchilla's anyone know anything? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinchilla's anyone know anything?

Post by Wilsonnw8 Thu 13 Aug 2009 - 23:01

They are insanely cute, all Im thinking is, when we all visit my parents for christmas its fine visiting with a dog, but if I took a sugar glider would my brothers working dog eat it. Here is the problem with not being married, no one to lumber the animals off on whilst I go away!
Wilsonnw8
Wilsonnw8

Back to top Go down

Chinchilla's anyone know anything? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinchilla's anyone know anything?

Post by The young one Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 8:28

CeeJayy wrote:Get a Hedgehog :Love:

Imagine trying to stroke a hedghog... :lol!:

The young one
Halfmoon
Halfmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by lilacamy931 Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 9:51

Sugar gliders are the sweetest and hedgehogs are adorable too!

As to the dog...it could be a possibility depends on the dogs temperment which isnt helpful though most dogs I reckon might go after something whizzing about and scampering..

p.s. where you about wilson I can always babysit!!! :cheers:
lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 23:23

Aw they are so cute!! Its a shame that they need so much time spent. I have enough on with dog fish baby horses work and a man to give enough time to one!! cannot wait for things to slow down so I have more time. Only another 17 years to go!!! 🤣

Cannot wait for pics if you get one. With regards to the dog you can keep the glider in his cage when the dog is in the room and let him out when dog is out! you would prob have the same problem with a chinchilla except they aren't quite so cute!! sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilsonnw8 Fri 14 Aug 2009 - 23:27

I live in Exeter lilacamy931 so perhaps its a bit too far for you to babysit? course if its not too far feel free!

I still love the idea of a glider, they are insanely cute and I love how they bark at things! its definitely something to consider! :Love:
Wilsonnw8
Wilsonnw8

Back to top Go down

Post by chuwee Mon 17 Aug 2009 - 4:17

I have four chinchillas. They make great pets in my opinion. They can be a tad messy, but none of my chinnies bite or are mean. They are not a pet for everyone as they are an exotic animal and require some unconventional attention, like getting dust baths.

My friend breeds sugar gliders. They can also be a bit of a handful. They can bite, and have very sharp teeth. They also make a very loud racket for such a small animal. You have to work with them alot to get them used to being handled if they are not hand tamed. She has a few that have never become tame and will bite at soon as you get near them. They are cute critters, you just have to be careful that whomever you get them from has handled them so they are use to people. Otherwise you need to do alot of bonding time with them.
chuwee
chuwee
Plakat
Plakat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum