Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

OMG!!!! I think I'm gunna pass out.

+6
pippoodle
Netty
Nath J
tropical girl
cherrydanio
liamg1285
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OMG!!!! I think I'm gunna pass out. - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG!!!! I think I'm gunna pass out.

Post by pippoodle Mon 20 Jul 2009 - 21:24

anymore sample pics Smile pretty please
feather tails , super deltas or rosetails lol
pippoodle
pippoodle
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!! I think I'm gunna pass out. - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG!!!! I think I'm gunna pass out.

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:06

They should agree to conditions as a box of 200 bettas each time is good money for them. All these pics are taken from their recent show in the US, from what I know these were 2nd and 3rds of the top quality they have as a breeder will never show their best fish just in case it dies due to stress. I was told that there wouldnt be a chance of ordering 100 or 200 at a time but this week it suddenly changed since I'm always on the look out for a bargain on bettas as the prices have risen almost 200% in the past 6 months or so due to them being in high demand at the moment. GREEDY BREEDERS lol. but our prices on these should be very good. There are a few strains that we wont touch as they are too expensive to buy in. Ive got a few more bettas so get rid of before I'm able to order these in though so you will find a mass of them going on the website and ebay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandraco aka Bronzecat Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:09

I want a RED DRAGON FEMALE HM................PLEASSSSEEEEEEEE
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:14

Actually.....better make that 2 RED DRAGON FEMALES.....PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pippoodle Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:14

nooooooo :tongue:
pippoodle
pippoodle
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandraco aka Bronzecat Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:18

Why 2 dear???
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:22

will try and get these dragon girls for you. They are in very short supplies at the moment though and most coming through are no HMPK if they do.

The price of some of these are $24.95 which is stupid of a single betta at wholesale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:23

Modaz wrote:will try and get these dragon girls for you. They are in very short supplies at the moment though and most coming through are no HMPK if they do.

The price of some of these are $24.95 which is stupid of a single betta at wholesale.

affraid OMG especially with the exchange rate thats dreadful

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:24

Because we never have any luck so getting 2 will up our chances of a spawn......dear!!!
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:41

the price of female dragon hmpk has just risen by 3000% lolol

Mel I had a quote for true giants the other month and the price was $85 for a male and $65 for a female. you can imagine where i told them to go LOL but these were a gauranteed 4" long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandraco aka Bronzecat Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:44

Modaz wrote:the price of female dragon hmpk has just risen by 3000% lolol

Huh, i'll get one from Shell then :tongue: :lol!:
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 3:47

Modaz wrote:the price of female dragon hmpk has just risen by 3000% lolol

Mel I had a quote for true giants the other month and the price was $85 for a male and $65 for a female. you can imagine where i told them to go LOL but these were a gauranteed 4" long.

:shock: WOW I sure would have said the same. Will the ones you'll be getting be imported from America? Do they Customs charge you on fish Vat and Tax? As that can be a killer is for me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 4:13

Taxes are a nightmare.

Go buy off shell then LOL, your welcome to some dodgy and old bettas. MEOWWWWWWW!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 4:16

Now now boys.......fight clean lolol
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 11:20

Suspect I'm watching him, one more warning and he is banned Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by pippoodle Tue 21 Jul 2009 - 11:23

lmao
pippoodle
pippoodle
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 14:33

RESULT! conditions excepted :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath J Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 14:34

Yay lolol
Nath J
Nath J
Rosetail
Rosetail

Back to top Go down

Post by pippoodle Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 14:39

WOOO HOOOO they must like you hun
pippoodle
pippoodle
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 14:46

nothing to do with liking me, I have the power of BULL ******** LMAO when it comes to wholesalers LOL. Our name is well known in the US and Asia though due to the past few years and this does help a bit.

All I have to do is get rid of the ones I have here at the moment to make room for a shipment as Ive got to order in 100 or 200 groups. I'm also able now to order to colour and tail type if they are available. But conditions apply, which will show on the website soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath J Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 14:48

If you have any females on their that are reasanable price im sure i could help you out with about 5 of them or more. :D
Nath J
Nath J
Rosetail
Rosetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 14:56

no females from this supplier. Thats one part of the conditions they refused GRRRR!!! they need them to keep the lines going as they supply to all over the world. Females will come from our other supplier or might leave the females to netty and bronze to be honest as theirs are very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath J Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 14:57

No i mean from the ones you need to get rid off :D
Nath J
Nath J
Rosetail
Rosetail

Back to top Go down

Post by tropical girl Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 15:00

im watching this space adore
ive got empty tanks here that need filling hehe
tropical girl
tropical girl
Rosetail
Rosetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 15:05

oh yes nath ive got a fair few females here that i need to home. I will add them to the website later tonight as ive got spare time to take pics. I will keep the prices at a stupid unprofitable price as really need them gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum