Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank!

+4
kizno1
lilacamy931
SheenaShoup
Femalebettalover
8 posters

Go down

Which of my betta girls do you like the best?

Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_lcap25%Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_lcap0%Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_lcap50%Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_lcap25%Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_lcap0%Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! Empty Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank!

Post by Femalebettalover Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 3:36

I recently started a sorority tank and wanted to show off my girls. The tank is going great, but there have been a few very minor tears in the fins so if you recommend something for fin rot prevention please let me know. I tried to post the pics of beautiful girls once again after getting a photobucket and it still doesn't work, but since everyone can view photobucket pics I will just put up the links. Here are my five beautiful girls!

This is Angel, I formerly thought this beautiful girl may become the Alpha but she seems more docile now. Links:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is Stella, she is now one of the top competitors for Alpha. Note that the camera has change her iridescent light blue with some purples and reds and a little green to almost completely green. Here is a pic:

Here is Flora, Flora is another contestant for Alpha, she looks almost exactly like Stella and her iridescent blue has been changed to green as well. Here are pics:

Here is Echo, she is generally pretty passive but doesn't let ANYONE chase her away from food! Links:

And last but not least, Rogue, my smallest girl.

Here are a few more fun pics of my girls!

Enjoy looking at these beautiful bettas!

Femalebettalover
Plakat
Plakat

Back to top Go down

Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! Empty Re: Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank!

Post by SheenaShoup Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 4:20

Melafix helps repair fins and aquarium salt. Those are the only things I know of that might help. Do you have a Betta named Ying Yan? My first two betta's were Yin and Yang! Very Happy You do have some very pretty girls there! Love
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank! Empty Re: Pics of the girls in my new sorority tank!

Post by Femalebettalover Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 4:32

No, I don't have one named Yin Yang, I just thought the pic of Angel and Flora looked like a Yin Yang, lol.

Femalebettalover
Plakat
Plakat

Back to top Go down

Post by SheenaShoup Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 4:54

thumbup
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by lilacamy931 Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 10:38

Clean water hon helps to prepare fins, if using melafix or aquarium salt just be careful as some have had adverse reactions, use the medication gently. All your girls are absolutely gorgeous x
lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by kizno1 Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 18:44

if you post the image code they will show up insted of having to click on the link.
like this

This is Angel, I formerly thought this beautiful girl may become the Alpha but she seems more docile now. Links:

This is Stella, she is now one of the top competitors for Alpha. Note that the camera has change her iridescent light blue with some purples and reds and a little green to almost completely green. Here is a pic:

Here is Flora, Flora is another contestant for Alpha, she looks almost exactly like Stella and her iridescent blue has been changed to green as well. Here are pics:

Here is Echo, she is generally pretty passive but doesn't let ANYONE chase her away from food! Links:

And last but not least, Rogue, my smallest girl.

Here are a few more fun pics of my girls!

hope thishelps :]
kizno1
kizno1

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish_Lass Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 18:50

It looks fantastic! I bet you can't help but stare at them for ages now. Pretty, pretty girls.
Irish_Lass
Irish_Lass

Back to top Go down

Post by aly_starh Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 19:48

nice females.

side note: why have you started 3 threads on the 1 topic, saying more or less the same thing? scratch

aly_starh
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandraco aka Bronzecat Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 19:55

aly_starh wrote:nice females.

side note: why have you started 3 threads on the 1 topic, saying more or less the same thing? scratch

Cus the other one, the link didnt work as they thought it was going to Very Happy
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aly_starh Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 20:20

oh.. okays!

aly_starh
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by aly_starh Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 20:21

edited, wrong thread...

aly_starh
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by silverrabbit Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 21:50

Very pretty girls.... I didn't think girls could have such long fins as the fist pics!!! Amazing colours too Smile
silverrabbit
silverrabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Femalebettalover Wed 24 Mar 2010 - 22:43

Thanks! I love my girls!

Femalebettalover
Plakat
Plakat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down