Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised!

+3
tropical girl
SheenaShoup
Femalebettalover
7 posters

Go down

Which of my bettas do you like the best?

New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised! I_vote_lcap0%New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised! I_vote_lcap100%New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised! I_vote_lcap0%New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised! Empty New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised!

Post by Femalebettalover Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 1:28

I just got my girls and started my sorority tank yesterday and they are all so beautiful! Aside from some mild nipping they are getting along great. The two best candidates for Alpha female right now are Echo and Angel, Echo is more aggressive during feeding but Angel is the only other one who stays at the top of the tank during feeding. I couldn't get the pics on this post but here is a link to them:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If that link doesn't work than go to facebook, search Ala Donnis Benson, then go to my Beautiful Bettas Album, it is open for everyone to view.

Femalebettalover
Plakat
Plakat

Back to top Go down

New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised! Empty Re: New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised!

Post by SheenaShoup Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 5:37

Love They are all goreous, so hard to pick! I like Angel, and Echo caught my eye almost got my vote, it was between her and Flora and I just love that green with the dark. I wanted to pick all of them! flower
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised! Empty Re: New Sorority Tank! Here are the pics of my beautiful girls I promised!

Post by tropical girl Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 8:46

i cant see them sorry!! Sad
tropical girl
tropical girl
Rosetail
Rosetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake15 Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 11:46

Try uploading your photos to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and once you have uploaded, directly post the [IMG] code on this thread.
Jake15
Jake15
Halfmoon
Halfmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandraco aka Bronzecat Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 12:47

Jake's is the best way thumbup You can only see the images if you have a facebook. Much easier for the pictures to be posted directly here.
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish_Lass Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 18:32

Yeah, I can't see the photos either. Post photos here Femalebettalover!!! Smile
Irish_Lass
Irish_Lass

Back to top Go down

Post by Femalebettalover Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 22:47

I can't! I guess I could get a photo bucket. Check back soon, I might just start a new topic though. I will try to get them up soon!

Femalebettalover
Plakat
Plakat

Back to top Go down

Post by SheenaShoup Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 5:01

I don't have photo bucket I use the icon in the quick reply that looks like a pic with a disk over it- sixth over B being 1 try that! Very Happy
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by silverrabbit Tue 23 Mar 2010 - 16:37

I can't see any albums when I go to your page... i'm guessing because your profile is locked. I'll look forward to pics though!
silverrabbit
silverrabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down