Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

the food i brought is terrible...and its a form of bloodworm...please help

5 posters

Go down

the food i brought is terrible...and its a form of bloodworm...please help Empty the food i brought is terrible...and its a form of bloodworm...please help

Post by cammeronlaud Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 0:03

i bought TETRA fresh delica - whole bloodworms,,,, its a 'vitamin jelly' which contains a load of bloodworms, and to be hnest, my fish are just ignoring it, im quite annoyed really because its the closest i can get to fresh bloodworm as my mum wont let me keep the frozen ones in the fridge, does anybody else have a problem with the food or am i doing something wrong
cammeronlaud
cammeronlaud
Plakat
Plakat

Back to top Go down

the food i brought is terrible...and its a form of bloodworm...please help Empty Re: the food i brought is terrible...and its a form of bloodworm...please help

Post by silverrabbit Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 0:36

Never tried them, sorry.

Can you promise your mum that you'll put the frozen blocks into a tupperwear (plastic) container in the freezer? She might just not want the fish food touching human food, but this way they won't come in contact Smile
silverrabbit
silverrabbit

Back to top Go down

the food i brought is terrible...and its a form of bloodworm...please help Empty Re: the food i brought is terrible...and its a form of bloodworm...please help

Post by SheenaShoup Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 1:08

I don't use that either, I use Omega One Freeze Dried and when Smimmer was still here he liked that, also I will be trying the Hikari pellets. Hope you find something he likes! Smile
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Sun 7 Mar 2010 - 1:42

Freeze dried is fine if you soak it first. Without soaking, it can cause digestive problems. Would be worth trying to see if your fish will take that instead.
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kizno1 Tue 9 Mar 2010 - 17:47

ive used it my fish love it especially the angels and apisto. like othres said try frozen or dried. my mum wouldnt let me have frozen either but when won of my fish was ill i told here i needed them went and got them and kept them in a bag in a tub in the fride and after that she didnt think it was that bad so let me keep them in the. but still wont let me have maggot in there for fishing Sad
kizno1
kizno1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down