Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

New Tank Update!

3 posters

Go down

New Tank Update! Empty New Tank Update!

Post by ReptileLuver729 Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 19:18

So as you know I have split the ten gallon into three 3.3 gallons. And I posted pics last week of the tank with all the decor in it. Yesterday I ordered three filters from Big Al's. One for my new 55 gallon for my turtle and two for my new divided tank! I also ordered a little 50 watt heater for the divided tank. Big Al's has such amazing prices! I have never been charged shipping from them! I am also seeding some filter cartridges for the divided tank in the filter of my 55 gallon. Now I just have to wait for all the filters and heater! I also have to figure out where to get my sand for the divided tank. I was told by somebody on YouTube to get Aqua Terra Brand White Sand. That persons tank looks AMAZING! I found it online and each five pound bag would only be $4.00, but the shipping was rather outrageous! I don't think I can get that kind near me either. We have four pet stores in the nearest town. We just got a PetCo. They don't have the sand. We do have a place specialized in fish though! Will have to check there. I was also thinking of having my existing female in one, a new male in one, and thought maybe something other than a betta in the last section? Idk what...Ideas? Might just end up with another betta. Thanks! I also fell in love with one of Daz's male's on his site...But sadly he can't ship to the states Sad Oh well...You guys have it good in the UK...LoL Smile
ReptileLuver729
ReptileLuver729
Halfmoon
Halfmoon

Back to top Go down

New Tank Update! Empty Re: New Tank Update!

Post by lilacamy931 Sat 8 Aug 2009 - 19:04

LOL We do with the likes of DPs and Bettaparadise around, I am thankful! But then you guys get awesome fish and of course if can Aquabid.

Tank sounds great, personally I would be a betta in third section but then im biased Wink

More pics!
lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Galanta Wed 12 Aug 2009 - 10:34

Yes, I think a betta is best. Not many fish do well in this little space and then you know that they will all prefer the same water specs.
Galanta
Galanta
Halfmoon
Halfmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down