Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

Hey from Texas

2 posters

Go down

Hey from Texas Empty Hey from Texas

Post by Lindabee53 Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 3:10

I'm Linda or Lindabee and live in south-central Texas. I'm old - I know, because when my grandson asked how old I am and I told him, he said he doesn't know numbers that big.

I have one betta. He's in a 3-gallon tank on my desk at work, planted, with heater and filter and overly-large structure, but he seems to love it. My boss named him Yoshi and seems to feel that she's co-parent. He's quite the popular feature when clients come in.

I have two other tanks at home. One is a 10-gallon w/neon tetras, three danios, a couple of cory cats and a couple of mystery snails. Theoretically, it's overstocked, but it's been up and running for a long time and the water stays fine, if you don't mind really hard water. The other is a 5-gallon with a couple of fiddler crabs. Both tanks are planted, heated, filtered, all that good stuff.

I've been reading a lot here today and am quite impressed by the range of knowledge I've seen. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Lindabee53
Veiltail
Veiltail

Back to top Go down

Hey from Texas Empty Re: Hey from Texas

Post by liz2 Sun 20 Nov 2011 - 20:58

Hi and welcome. Bet you arent as old as me! Your betta sounds as if he has a lovely life. Good name as well. speak soon x
liz2
liz2
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindabee53 Mon 21 Nov 2011 - 4:16

I have the feeling that being oldest is a title neither of us really wants all that badly. : )

I'd really like a few more bettas, maybe one male and a sorority, but not just yet. That'll have to wait for after the holidays, as I'll be away taking care of my mother. I know Yoshi will be fine at work, but can only hope that my husband will keep the home tanks up and running.

Lindabee53
Veiltail
Veiltail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum