Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

I need to be pushed in the right direction please.

5 posters

Go down

I need to be pushed in the right direction please. Empty I need to be pushed in the right direction please.

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 21:18

I'm looking at getting back into bettas but I have lost track of where to get them I want something really nice, anything as long as its a nice colour. I did see some on ebay Marl something is the name but I do know my fish and there is no way that his or her fish are less than 4 months old, more like 9 months plus, so it would be pointless me buying them. I may not have had any for a few years but I used to breed them so I'm no idiot Smile So where can I find some nice ones?

Last edited by Vandraco aka Bronzecat on Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 22:06; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

I need to be pushed in the right direction please. Empty Re: I need to be pushed in the right direction please.

Post by Vandraco aka Bronzecat Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 21:39

Hi
There are a few people on here that breed and sell Bettas :D Obviously we do (Me and Netty), Modaz has some in the "for sale" section, Incognito is breeding at present, and there are probably more but i lose track of it all :D
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Vandraco aka Bronzecat
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I need to be pushed in the right direction please. Empty Re: I need to be pushed in the right direction please.

Post by Nath J Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 21:45

i will have a few ready in a few weeks from a CT male and a cambo HM female :D
Nath J
Nath J
Rosetail
Rosetail

Back to top Go down

Post by cherrydanio Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 21:51

I have a very young ct spawn if you want some crowntails in a few months haha. I have 5 fish from Modaz (3 females, 2 males) and all are stunning (in my humble opinion haha). Check out the breeding diary section and you will find loads of people on here with some amazing spawns growing up! Good luck finding your new fish Smile
cherrydanio
cherrydanio
Halfmoon
Halfmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 22:12

There are some stunning bettas avaliable through the members/admin on this site hope you find one you want!! sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 22:14

Good luck with your hunt......that's all part of the thrill of getting a new Betta thumbup
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 22:36

yeah ive got some on my website at the moment. I can gaurantee the age of my fish too LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi69 Tue 14 Jul 2009 - 22:40

Modaz wrote:yeah ive got some on my website at the moment. I can gaurantee the age of my fish too LOL

But he cant guarantee the spelling!! 🤣sunny
Lexi69
Lexi69
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum