Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

anyone have plakats that look like this if so put me down for 5!

4 posters

Go down

anyone have plakats that look like this if so put me down for 5! Empty anyone have plakats that look like this if so put me down for 5!

Post by Guest Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 2:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anyone who has plakats that look like this I want atleast 5 or 3 really good males and 3 females for each male

Back to top Go down

anyone have plakats that look like this if so put me down for 5! Empty Re: anyone have plakats that look like this if so put me down for 5!

Post by Newfishy Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:01

where did you get that photo from. I could be wrong but it looks a little p/s to me.
Newfishy
Newfishy

Back to top Go down

anyone have plakats that look like this if so put me down for 5! Empty Re: anyone have plakats that look like this if so put me down for 5!

Post by SheenaShoup Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:03

Glad you found it Mike! Good luck finding those! drool
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:22

champion betta.com / plakats / insperation
its a marble dont think its photo shop I have seen others that look like this and there is koi marked plakats

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:28

I think these are called Armegedon Bettas. Have seen a few like this on Aquabid.
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheenaShoup Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:33

This is something from bettysplendens which I assume is the same lady for the link Netty gave I don't think it's p/s either.
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Netty Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:36

I think those people are in Thailand Sheena.

This is one on Aquabid

Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SheenaShoup Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:44

Your probably right Netty, I just found this link on on of the comments by bettyslendens, which might not even be her! As far as your link- Shocked drool drool
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:44

very nice would love to work out a breeding program with them they are a marble gene plakat, aquabid comes up with crazy names to sell the fish I mostley go by the geno you know, I heard of some people in Thailand that are breeding paradise fish ( M. opercularis ) in with there Betta they are bubble nesters a inch or two bigger then betta and have very bright colors and barring, crazy what the betta game will turn into you know

Back to top Go down

Post by SheenaShoup Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:50

Is that a good idea? I know they look pretty and all, but??? Really aggressive? I hope they don't hurt any babies trying this.
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:54

I knw but the funky stuff they have did have turned the plakat into all the diff. forms we have now frankinfish lol if they did it would prob be sterile and not be able to reproduce offspring like a hybrid brim in the usa huge fish but cant spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by SheenaShoup Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 3:58

I can't imagine it's a very good life for a fish not to have the ability to spawn. Sad
SheenaShoup
SheenaShoup
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 4:00

True very true

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfishy Sat 20 Mar 2010 - 17:41

wow those are some crazy looking fish.
Newfishy
Newfishy

Back to top Go down

Post by silverrabbit Mon 22 Mar 2010 - 19:19

Very pretty plakat! I'm really fancying plakats atm
silverrabbit
silverrabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum