Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

Dogs and Parrot!

5 posters

Go down

Dogs and Parrot! Empty Dogs and Parrot!

Post by CeeJayy Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 20:46

I have been meaning to upload these for ages, so here they are!

Here is Rosie, my favourite baby Dogs and Parrot! Icon_biggrin, I "rescued" her when i was 6 from a pub.. She was being kept with 2 giant alsations and getting no food. Where i was so small and shes so small i thought she was a puppy, whenever i went to this pub garden she used to come running to me and we used to play, one day i turned up with mum and went through the bar to the garden to see her, she ran through to see me and a horrible man threw a pint of lager over her and kicked her! I picked her up and ran to the car and we sat there, the landlady (at the time, she was mums best friend) said we could take her home for the night, mum didnt want too but we did and that night Rosie went and sat on mums feet and curled up in a ball, mum fell in love and Rosie has never gone back, when the landlady came to our house for dinner Rosie wasnt interested in her! Anyway, heres my 14 year old baby girl Dogs and Parrot! Icon_biggrin (Shes too old to get up onto my bed now, and she had cancer but shes cured now)
Dogs and Parrot! IMG_0441
Dogs and Parrot! IMG_0434
Heres molly, we got her from the RSPCA, and shes such a little cute baby, scared of everything. She was in a group of 8 puppies and 1 older dog in the kennels and she was the only one left, she was born on 16th december (my birthday!) and so she was named Tinsel, we changed her name when we got her to Molly, she was only tiny and could fit into the palm of mums hand. Shes grown alot now, and shes still a big scaredy dog! She LOVES tennis balls, seriously she will go mental for them!
Dogs and Parrot! IMG_0432
Dogs and Parrot! IMG_0433
And here is Tyson, the biggest, fattest, smelliest, laziest dog on the world, but hes still such a cutie. We got tyson with a background of being abused, his jaw was broken, made deaf in one ear (thats why he has one fat ear) and left with nothing to eat, Tyson resorted to chewing his own paws as he had nothing to eat, he now had very very bad feet and can not walk on them very well, He can not bark or kiss anyone, probably a result of his broken jaw. Tyson spends most of his day on my bed (hes there right now, i would kick him off but hes just so adorable)
Dogs and Parrot! IMG_0442
Dogs and Parrot! IMG_0443
And here, is probably the noisiest, gobbiest, cheekiest parrot you will ever see. George. Hes still a baby, we got him from a breeder as an egg, so we have been his owners for his whole life (He gets his attributes from mother, honest!) Theres not much background on George, his favourite phrase is Shut up though!
Dogs and Parrot! IMG_0437
Dogs and Parrot! IMG_0439
CeeJayy
CeeJayy
Crowntail
Crowntail

Back to top Go down

Dogs and Parrot! Empty Re: Dogs and Parrot!

Post by Netty Sat 19 Sep 2009 - 20:57

Well done you CJ for taking these guys on.....such sad stories but nice to see them all doing so well and they are all gorgeous :Love:

I love the pic of Molly.....she looks dead cheeky in the second pic :lol!:
Netty
Netty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lilacamy931 Sun 20 Sep 2009 - 9:09

Aw Ceejay they are all wonderful and you can tell they are all well loved! Welldone, they are all wondeful, give them an extra hug from me xxx
lilacamy931
lilacamy931
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by jasminek Sun 20 Sep 2009 - 9:42

I'm loving the dogs all look so cute! And what a pretty birdy :D Dogs and Parrot! 194796
jasminek
jasminek
Feathertail
Feathertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Assaye Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 3:17

What stories! All the dogs are lovely but poor Tyson! I just want to snuggle up with him and stroke him for hours. What a sad story.

George looks pretty awesome. I'd love a parrot <3
Assaye
Assaye
Rosetail
Rosetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum