Betta Paradise

If you like what you see, please feel free to register

to enjoy the many other sections in the members

areas

Including Betta Health, Showcase, General fishtank

&

Sales
Betta-Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links

TheReefTank
proudly awards
this site as
Recommended Reading
Please vote for it
in the community!

Vote for us!

An Update On The Algae

Go down

An Update On The Algae Empty An Update On The Algae

Post by ReptileLuver729 Sat 12 Sep 2009 - 16:48

Well when I cleaned the tank I sucked it all up, so no nasty algae for the time being! LOL but I also changed my lighting schedule because I had been having them on for too long everyday. The dividers were filthy with the stuff so I took them out and scrubbed them down. I took out all the decor and soaked it in the bathtub. Then I rearranged everything back into the tank which is now only inhabiting Maru. Rainee has something wrong with her again...Something where from the side some of her scales look like they are sticking out, but when you look above her they really aren't, so I don't know...She is in another small tank until I figure out what's wrong with her. But I am sure Maru is happy to have all ten gallons to himself! I was just wondering since he has all ten gallons like is there anything I could put with him? I know like otos, cories, and snails, but I don't know how many or if I should get any of those or something completely different or nothing at all...So any advise would be great Smile
ReptileLuver729
ReptileLuver729
Halfmoon
Halfmoon

Back to top Go down